These are awesome. I have some photos identical to these along with some additional others. If I had a scanner I'd do something about it. All I can do now is look at them myself and wish you guys could see them too.
We really had a blast when we all got together. Ah, the good ole' days. We can do it all again this summer at the reunion!
We'll bring pics when we come up to idaho. I miss that grey shirt. It was my favorite shirt of all time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These are awesome. I have some photos identical to these along with some additional others. If I had a scanner I'd do something about it. All I can do now is look at them myself and wish you guys could see them too.
We really had a blast when we all got together. Ah, the good ole' days. We can do it all again this summer at the reunion!
We'll bring pics when we come up to idaho. I miss that grey shirt. It was my favorite shirt of all time.
Post a Comment