Dillon found a baby robin Sunday. He is almost old enough to fly, so until then, Dillon has decided to be it's mother. Dillon has spent a lot of time digging up worms to feed him. Robin's really cute when he hops out of the box and comes over wanting food. Robin really likes people .

7 comments:
Newsflash! That's not a robin. It's a Kookaburra, duh!
Oh Joel, you are so wise. I didn't even know Kookaburra lived around here. I feel foolish.
K what I want to know is, is he liking the mashing up of the worms? Ah Good Times..
He doesn't have to mash it up. He's old enough to eat whole worms...the bird, that is.
Poor little Robin passed away last night. Let's all take a moment of silence for Robin.
Kookaburra stop by the old gum tree
kookaburra sit and he catch some flea
stop!
kukkaburra stop
Kookuburra save some gum for me.
I feel bad for poor robin, but not so much due to his passing as to you having named the poor kookaburra "Robin." That's very degrading to a kookaburra.
Post a Comment