I went to visit Sally and Monica in Rockford, IL over the weekend. They were nice enough to take me to Wisconsin, so I could check another state off my list. Did you know that you can buy fireworks year round in Wisconsin? Little bit of trivia for you all.
We ate at some great restaurants. I have never eaten as much as I did at the Parthenon.OPA!!
Wonderful Greek food. I was so stuffed I thought I might just throw up. I really over did it!
Wonderful Greek food. I was so stuffed I thought I might just throw up. I really over did it!and Navy Pier in Chicago.
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures, my camera battery was dead and I wasn't smart enough to replace it. Oh well, i'll be back later! Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, some of the skyscrapers, including the Sears Tower, had pink lights at the top. Very nice! Save the Ta-Tas!
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures, my camera battery was dead and I wasn't smart enough to replace it. Oh well, i'll be back later! Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, some of the skyscrapers, including the Sears Tower, had pink lights at the top. Very nice! Save the Ta-Tas!
4 comments:
I'd like to take on a hands-on approach to saving breasts.
Of course you would.
ha ha ha ha ok, that was really me. I didn't realize I was logged in as James.
notice they have no peepee self awareness month???mmmhhhhhmm
Post a Comment