Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

I'm thankful that Dillon is better and had his cast taken off today. His arms aren't a matching set anymore. It's amazing what 4 weeks in a cast can do to the muscles. Time for Dillon to work out!

I'm also thankful for my wonderful little family. My boys are the best! We really have a great relationship. I love just hanging out with them. And my husband, WOW, I couldn't ask for a more understanding,loving and devoted husband. I am a lucky girl.

I'm thankful for great friends. New and old, and I don't just mean age. I would be so bored without all of you. You know who you are.
I'm thankful for my parents. You worked so hard for so many years. You took great care of me and formed who I am.
I'm thankful for good health. I love life and want to experience so much more.

No comments: