I arrived in Salem, OR on Jan 17th. Michele was waiting to pick me up with bells on. We figured out that it's been about 12-13 years since we last saw each other. Way too long!

Of course we did what girls love to do... shop and stay up talking until 4a.m.
5 comments:
Michelle-
you suck
Lovey there boy shorts.....Has anyone mentioned u should blog???
xoxo
Looking good, Michele. Wish you had come last weekend.
I had some undies like that but... you know.
I'm amazed that you would even admit to that Joel. That's really not something I wanted to know. Oh the horror!
I keep insisting that my life is an open book but you people keep on pestering me with your demands for more information. "Update your blog, Joel." "Tell us 6 or 7 things that no one knows about you, Joel." "How do you feel about macaroni and cheese, Joel?" I can't tell you how many times each and every one of you has asked me those exact questions. And then the minute I tell you something about me that you maybe didn't know before, you respond with "Oh, the horror."
I can't win.
I never asked you about Mac and Cheese. I already know.
Post a Comment