Ya should have wrapped him in Christmas lights, and put him on the lawn!!!!!heehee
I don't care what Carrie thinks, I like James. Good one, James!
Joel meet me in the parking lot in like 5 minutes, I gotta give ya something!!! =)
Now, now. Don't get all excited. James didn't do it intentionally.
Yeah, Carrie. It was an accident. Gosh! Sherri, can you tell Carrie to stop threatening me, please? It's not nice.
Don't put me in the middle of your childish squabble. Carrie hits hard!
Come over here and hit me, Carrie. I dare you.
Oh it is sssssooooo on BIG BOY!!!! ;)
Hey! Pick me, Pick me..I want to be slapped by carrie...
Baby u have been slapped by me =).
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ya should have wrapped him in Christmas lights, and put him on the lawn!!!!!heehee
I don't care what Carrie thinks, I like James.
Good one, James!
Joel meet me in the parking lot in like 5 minutes, I gotta give ya something!!! =)
Now, now. Don't get all excited. James didn't do it intentionally.
Yeah, Carrie. It was an accident. Gosh!
Sherri, can you tell Carrie to stop threatening me, please? It's not nice.
Don't put me in the middle of your childish squabble. Carrie hits hard!
Come over here and hit me, Carrie. I dare you.
Oh it is sssssooooo on BIG BOY!!!! ;)
Hey! Pick me, Pick me..I want to be slapped by carrie...
Baby u have been slapped by me =).
Post a Comment