My family checks out my blog occasionally. My Mom sometimes checks out my friends blogs. So, I just wanted to warn them. DO NOT CLICK ON THE MONTGOMERYQ LINK! Just avoid if for a month or so. Thanks Oh yeah, I like dragonfly's.
Sherri did ya know if u take a drogonfly stencil and joint compound over the top of it on any wall, then remove the stencil after it is somewhat kinda dry, paint and antique with a glaze on any wall, ssssooooo dang cute. Then u can see them often=)
In Europe, dragonflies have often been seen as sinister. Some English vernacular names, such as "devil's needle" and "ear cutter", link them with evil or injury.
A Romanian folk tale says that the dragonfly was once a horse possessed by the devil, and Swedish folklore holds that the devil uses dragonflies to weigh people's souls.
15 comments:
This post is so dumb, I'm not even going to comment on it. C'mon Sherri, I expect more from you.
I say, good call Sherri!
At least Mandi has some sense.
Hey MontgomeryQ? That sounds like fun. I wonder what that interestingly-named guy is up to...and it's only a click away!
Hey I have been with your fam, I don't think they would be too shocked, they would prob just roll thier eyes, and say figures...
You're probably right Carrie, but I thought I should put a warning out there anyway.
What kind of dragonflies?
Sherri did ya know if u take a drogonfly stencil and joint compound over the top of it on any wall, then remove the stencil after it is somewhat kinda dry, paint and antique with a glaze on any wall, ssssooooo dang cute. Then u can see them often=)
I like the new header! It's purdy.
In Europe, dragonflies have often been seen as sinister. Some English vernacular names, such as "devil's needle" and "ear cutter", link them with evil or injury.
I find that to be true
All dragonfly's, Paul
Great idea, Carrie
Thanks Mandi
A Romanian folk tale says that the dragonfly was once a horse possessed by the devil, and Swedish folklore holds that the devil uses dragonflies to weigh people's souls.
What kind of horse?
Me like em too.
Post a Comment