Yesterday was my 29th Birthday, again. I love how it just keeps repeating. So the day started out nice, but later the weather turned into a blizzard. I received phone calls and emails from family. Of course I had some cake, double chocolate! Dillon saw the cake and said "What? You're not 29!" What does he know.
I made a wish and blew out all the candles, but the snow is still here.
5 comments:
WOO-HOO NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED AT THE LIGHTING OF THE CAKE!!
SHERRI U R AWESOME
LOVEY YA
HAPPY B-DAY
WHAT DID YA GET??
I didn't want anything, so James bought me Calla lilies.
Happy birthday! I feel like a lame for not remembering. Sorry. You can get my present from Carrie.
Carrie already sent it to you Joel. Save it for me.
I was waiting until june
and i got you some calla lilies but now i guess il take them back
Post a Comment