Seriously, what is up with our weather?! I just acquired a sun burn on Sunday. Then we get a blizzard today? It has been snowing heavily for the past 3 hours. MAKE IT STOP! I just watched the 10 o'clock news. They said Rigby got 5 inches of snow!
Totally bizarre eh? U got more then us though, most of ours is gone again today(wednesday) and the sun is out....i totally agree--what the farfegnugen??
I already told you guys that I don't get on here a lot. I think you just put that yesterday. Nice try though. And quit picking on me for hell sakes!!!! I truly do say this with the greatest amount of love!!
9 comments:
Totally bizarre eh? U got more then us though, most of ours is gone again today(wednesday) and the sun is out....i totally agree--what the farfegnugen??
The weather guy said that 2 systems converged right on Rigby, so we had more snow than anyone. Isn't that special?
Arianne wished for snow for her birthday.
I guess it came to you instead.
My girls would be so jealous.
Leslie u really can't comment til u update!!!!! I say this with love!!damnit!!
Jeez girl!!!
Lay off!
Sheesh, you really are such a beotch.
I say this with love.
I love you all. I say this with love.
leslie find ur happy place and picture syrup and midgets!!!!! nice two day later response!!! with love
I already told you guys that I don't get on here a lot.
I think you just put that yesterday.
Nice try though.
And quit picking on me for hell sakes!!!!
I truly do say this with the greatest amount of love!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment