Happy Birthday James. I am eating a Cadbury mini egg in your honor. I hope this in some small way demonstrates my high regard for you.
James-sweet-JamesU CRUSTYHAPPY HAPPY B-DAY!!WHAT DID YA GET??
He got 4 cows.
Happy birthday james. Funny, Sherri is still gets to be 29 but for some reason you get to be 36! Now that is a nice present. She's so thoughtful.
What is the significance of the 8 candles? One for every half a cow?
8 candles is for how many candles were left in the box.
happy birthday JAMES. I agree that u crusty. I hope your old age still allows you to breed those cows.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday James. I am eating a Cadbury mini egg in your honor. I hope this in some small way demonstrates my high regard for you.
James-sweet-James
U CRUSTY
HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY!!
WHAT DID YA GET??
He got 4 cows.
Happy birthday james. Funny, Sherri is still gets to be 29 but for some reason you get to be 36! Now that is a nice present. She's so thoughtful.
What is the significance of the 8 candles? One for every half a cow?
8 candles is for how many candles were left in the box.
happy birthday JAMES. I agree that u crusty.
I hope your old age still allows you to breed those cows.
Post a Comment