I lovey these books, and august the 4th one is out,,,,yeah!!! And if she doesn't end up with Edward the shiteth will hiteth the faneth!!!!
Don't give anything away, i'm just on the second book!
I can't believe you got sucked into this.
Of course! Have you read them?
HOT....HOT.....HOT.....Leslie a hot vampire consumed with you, and passionate, yah that is so not a prob!!!
I have to admit I'm a closet fan. I've read them all now (including the fourth and last one). I think Bella is exasperating in her goings on about Edward and no smarter than a box of rocks, but I like the storyline. There I said it.
gay
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I lovey these books, and august the 4th one is out,,,,yeah!!! And if she doesn't end up with Edward the shiteth will hiteth the faneth!!!!
Don't give anything away, i'm just on the second book!
I can't believe you got sucked into this.
Of course! Have you read them?
HOT....HOT.....HOT.....Leslie a hot vampire consumed with you, and passionate, yah that is so not a prob!!!
I have to admit I'm a closet fan. I've read them all now (including the fourth and last one). I think Bella is exasperating in her goings on about Edward and no smarter than a box of rocks, but I like the storyline. There I said it.
gay
Post a Comment