Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dr. Visit

Dillon had a check up yesterday, so we made the drive to Salt Lake. I don't have the actual x-ray, but Dillon's feet look something like this on the inside now.Except Dillon's left foot has a broken screw in it! The Doc said it isn't bad unless it starts hurting, so it's staying put. The surgery was to fuse 2 joints together, but the left foot didn't fuse. This the Doc said is also Not a problem, unless there is pain in that foot later. So right now, everything is doing well.

8 comments:

CARRIE "THE FABULOUS" said...

OUCH-INSANE-NICE MEDICAL RATIONALIZATION THEY GAVE YA.





by the way my word is cycons, I think I work with some of them??

mandi said...

It seems like they'd have a better solution than, "Wait for pain." Hi medical advice. But I'm glad he's fixed and I hope everything stays pain-free!

Sherri said...

They don't expect there to be any pain. Let's hope.

Densley Zoo said...

That looks so painful! He his such a good kid!

Montgomery Q said...

You saw the movie Push to commemorate the day your mom pushed you out of her womb.

Sherri said...

Yes, that's right Paul.

Leslie said...

poor kid.
is he limping still?

my verification word is HAUTT, which you still are!!!!

Sherri said...

He doesn't limp, unless he's been sitting awhile.