Wow, that's hideous! That was apparently from me, though I have no recollection of having made it. It's on the 7th page? I must have had quite a bit to say.
Indeed. The letter was 8 pages long. Mostly rambling on about your day at school. It was fun the read them all again!
Don't worry. it's a 1-800 number.
..uh, true. kinda. except for mostly.
Um, that's still my phone number...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, that's hideous! That was apparently from me, though I have no recollection of having made it. It's on the 7th page? I must have had quite a bit to say.
Indeed. The letter was 8 pages long. Mostly rambling on about your day at school. It was fun the read them all again!
Don't worry. it's a 1-800 number.
..uh, true. kinda. except for mostly.
Um, that's still my phone number...
Post a Comment