
Joel, you were with us right? Were you our talented camera man?

What is Jim up to these days?

I don't recall what this was all about. Paul, care to share with us what was on your mind in this picture?

This one needs no explanation!
Oh... wasn't I cool? Please say I wasn't as dumb as I look here. Please.
6 comments:
Was this at the fountain in front of the Orem City Center?
Yeah! I've been waiting for these... first comment...Yes we were a little dumb that's what made us so very cool..but second..we really did look good. It kills me that you still look pretty much the same Sherri. BeeOch! No fair..It's amazing how young we looked. Ahhh man those were the days....
Those would have been more the days if I had been there. What a bunch of lamquens. Paul and Nanette were both wearing my clothes but I am nowhere to be seen. I guess that was the way of it, huh?
Where were you? Why aren't you in any pictures?
Why was jim there but not Joel? I dont recall. That one picture, me and jim were just about to have relations. Thats why we're in that position.
Post a Comment