
I felt a little bad driving through the small towns because our buggy's were so loud. We made sure to go slowly through the water in the towns streets. I hope it was water.
This was awesome! I was not prepared to have Mexican river water shoot right into my nose. On the next crossing I made sure to cover my nose and mouth with my hand. James couldn't even see where he was going. These pictures don't do the river crossings justice. Nan would have done a better job for sure.

We were completely soaked. It was actually a little cold in the shade. I know you all feel sorry for me.


This is what awaits you at the end of the road. James is the second guy jumping in.
2 comments:
Ok so that looks like it was awesome, I want to do that!!! I also want more pics sent to me.k xoxo Did ya jump in??;)
I didn't jump in. I was too cold.
Post a Comment